Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick link to anti-Billy Joel goodness

A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of this article: http://www.slate.com/id/2209526/
Let us just say that I will never pass up a chance to testify to the sheer awfulness of Billy Joel.

Someone did recently point out to me that Joel does have some decent personal qualities; apparently he has stuck with his original band mates long past the point where most pop stars dump them for studio session players. But I certainly emphasize with Mr. Rosenbaum on his shame of growing up in the same place as Joel. In October, I grew sick of Joe Buck during the World Series, so I started listening to the radio broadcast instead. That decision spared me from hearing Patti LaBelle butcher the Star Spangled Banner. Maybe I should send Buck a note thanking him for being such an unctuous jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment