Monday, January 26, 2009

Feeling my way through the process

I'm still not sure how all of this works yet, so I hope that I did not write myself into a corner yesterday with a political post. For now I intend to let my ADD follow its bliss, so to speak, and go wherever it takes me. So, to name a random example, if I feel the need to vent some bile about a movie I just saw -- to say, for instance, that the experience of seeing Synecdoche New York most closely parallels watching someone take an enormous dump, complete with sound effects -- then that's what I'll do.

Not that I want to be wholly negative here, either. If I like something (like, for instance, the Pandora website: http://www.pandora.com/backstage) it will wind up on my site. For now, I'm just feeling out the ground rules my mind is setting for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment